Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 14



I am 2 weeks into the project and going strong. I knew going into this it was going to be difficult to come up with new ideas every day, but again that's the point of it. This photo was taken a block away from my house in a small field. I purposly back lit the scene inspired by Lisa Bettany check her work at mostlylisa.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is outstanding! It would make a great poster. I am really enjoying checking your progress each day.

Griggs said...

This challenge has brought out some outstanding work! Some of your best photos keep popping up on this blog. NICE WORK!

Karlene Griggs said...

I like the back lit set up! You should do another photo like that!

Mostly Lisa said...

Nice shot!

Unknown said...

Looks like parallel yellow lines on the road to infinity. I like the feeling of no ending to the travelers journey.