Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 77



Chad and I headed out on a pet photography adventure. Chad brought Sadie up to Maple Grove, and we shoot some photos behind the old Target. After a hour or so there we went back to my house to edit the photos that we just took. Then we got the brilliant idea to go to Melissa's house to photograph Kobe. At Melissa's house we had Dodger, Sadie and Kobe. All I can say is Dodger was the easiest to work with!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a serious puppy! She looks like an old soul...very different from when she visited the 'hood this afternoon.

Unknown said...

Wow, I wish you could take pictures of every dog at the humane society where I'm a volunteer on the adoption floor. Their website photos are lacking and you have the talents to capture more than just a pretty face.