Sunday, September 13, 2009

DAY 100 !!!!



I made it!!

I wanted to show most of the equipment that I used during this challenge. It was a combo of Chad's and my equipment. Here is the list
2 Nikon D90's (camera body)
Lenses:
Sigma 150-500mm
Nikkor 300mm
Nikkor 80-200mm
Nikkor 18-55mm
Nikkor 50mm
Nikkor 20mm
Macbook laptop
iPhone
verious other equipment and time.

I wanted to thank everyone who went on this photo journey along with me, especially Karlene for putting up with me. A big thanks for my blog followers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made it!!! Thanks for letting me be part of your challenge D. You are truly an amazing photographer and I hope you never give up trying anything and everything that crosses your path.

Love ya!
Lisa

Melissa said...

I have so enjoyed checking your blog every day to see what you have done. Your 100 day journey has been amazing to view. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I know you will continue to grow and develop as a photographer. I'm looking forward to the next "challenge!"

dquisberg said...

CONGRATS!!! You made it!! Great job! Now, maybe we can go out and shoot recreationally! And you can teach me some!

Ms. R said...

Congratulations Derek - it was a long journey and I hope you feel it was well worth the while. It has been fun following your progress!